Make a difference where it matters
Join the ARK Teacher Training programme and spend a year working in one of our 27 schools, graduating with a PGCE and Qualified Teacher Status.
Lots of our schools are in areas facing social and economic challenges - so you’ll be able to make a difference to our pupils from day one. You’ll be working alongside exceptional people who will support you every step of the way in changing our pupils’ lives for the better.
Why ARK Teacher Training?
Our training programme is different to any other. It gives you regular, practical support from some of the best people in the profession. It is also the first step on a career path that leads to becoming an exceptional teacher - and even running your own school one day.
Find out more
Ready to apply?
If you’re ready to help us change our pupils’ lives for the better, we want to hear from you.
We know the UCAS application can be a bit confusing and we want to help.
ARK Teacher Training is for those people who are interested in educational disadvantage. They need your passion… the training is intense and challenging but it’s definitely where I want to be.
As a teacher you reap a lot of rewards. Students know when you put a lot into a lesson and when you care about them.
Frequently asked questions
- Will I get paid on the programme? If so, how much?
- Where will I be based?
- What will I learn in my weekly training sessions?
- What kind of people are you looking for?
- Am I eligible for the programme?
- I’m not a recent graduate – can I still apply?
- I’ve already done a teacher training course - can I still apply?
- What happens if I'm shortlisted?
- When do applications close?
- If I’m selected, when would I start?
- Can I defer for a year?
- If I’m not accepted first time round, can I apply again?
- I have a disability. How will you support me?
- What happens at the end of the year when my training is finished?
- I have a question. Who do I contact for more information?